FAQ's for Recipients
- Who qualifies? - Those in need of grief counseling following the death of an immediate family member due to suicide or an accidental or sudden death. (Immediate family is defined as spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandparents or any individual related by blood or affinity who lived in the same household and had the equivalent of a familial relationship.)
- How many sessions are covered? Six sessions are paid for by Cole's Grace Project.
- Why only six sessions? In order to help as many people as possible, at this time, we are limited to covering six sessions. Hopefully, upon further funding, more will be able to be added!
- How do I start? - If you meet the criteria (you're an immediate family member that has lost a loved one to suicide or an accidental or sudden death) please contact one of our affiliated counselors or agency of your choosing and specify when calling that you would like to utilize funds from Cole's Grace Project.
- Do I have to pay upfront? - No. Upon application approval, your chosen partnering counselor will submit an invoice to 'Cole's Grace Project'.
- Does it matter if I have insurance? No. However, if you have insurance, Cole's Grace Project pays what your insurance does not cover for six sessions.
- Do I have to be Christian? No. The majority of our providers profess the Christian faith. However, for clients who have other faith traditions, we honor their faith and meet them where they are in their faith. We have and will continue to counsel people of all faiths (Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, etc…) and non-faiths (agnosticism or atheism).
- Is it confidential? YES! We highly value confidentiality every step of the way.
FAQ's for Donors
- Are my donations tax deductible? YES! As a donor, you or your business will recieve a year-end letter for tax purposes noting your tax deductible donation.
- Are you a 501(c)3? Cole's Grace Project has entered into a Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement with Agape Counseling Services of West Texas. By being aligned with their established 501(c)3 status, it saves us valuable financial resources, time, and manpower. In return, 10% of each donation made to CGP goes to Agape Counseling Services in exchange for their administrative and office support. The remainder (90%) goes directly to Cole's Grace Project for counseling services, and training and enrichment for our affiliated counselors and our minimal operating costs (website, print materials, etc.).
- Are you volunteer driven? At this time, no salaries are paid to individuals overseeing CGP through the donations raised and we are 100% volunteer driven.